The Big Joe Challenge
Named after the restaurant's original owner, "The Big Joe Challenge" is a titan, eating challenge where you and a friend take on one of Frank's Monstrous, 30-Inch, 12 Pound, "Big Joe" Pizzas! Many have tried to tame this beast, but few have succeeded. If you think you've got what it takes, here are the rules:
- Team Size: Two People
- Time Limit: 60 Minutes
- The Pizza: Choose one of the following 30-Inch, 12 pound, "Big Joe" Pizzas, Veggie, Meat-Lovers, or Supreme.
- (Toppings can be omitted or substituted if necessary and within reason. Omitting a topping will result in additional amounts of other toppings to ensure 12 pound weight. There is no escaping "The Big Joe"!)
- Winners get their meal for free, a coveted spot in Frank's Hall of Fame, a Frank's Pizzeria T-Shirt, and the ultimate bragging rights!
- (Prize meal consists of "Big Joe" Pizza and soft drinks. Beer or Wine can be consumed during "The Big Joe Challenge", but for legal reasons must still be purchased regardless of victory.)
- Losers get the shame of paying full price for their meal and their picture on Social Media as another victim of "The Big Joe".
Do you think you've got the guts to take on "The Big Joe"? Call or e-mail us to schedule your challenge!
Frank's Hall of Fame
|Molly Schuyler and Tyler Danforth
||28 Minutes, 2 Seconds
|Randy Santel and Adam Torres
||59 Minutes, 47 Seconds